Monday, May 7, 2012

Man Layout -Mid Week Mojo/My Minds Eye Brad Challenge

Hi scrappy folks!! I wanted to share a layout I made for the Scrapbooksteals.com mid week mojo sketch challenge and My Minds Eye May brad challenge.  I created a layout using my oldest son Ryan's Senior Portraits. I can't believe how quickly the years have passed us by. My little man has grown to be a sweet young man.



Turquoise #1 Sketch

MAN

Supplies:
Papers: My Minds Eye Lost and Found
Stickers: My Minds Eye Lush , Lost and Found
Journaling cards: My Minds Eye Orange Lush
Brads: My minds Eye Orange Lush
Doily: Stash
Flowers: Treasures by Shabby Chic, Prima

Thanks for Stopping by! Hugs!



2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love how you used the sketch and the brads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Love the color combo, doily and brads!

    ReplyDelete