Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas Kisses - Scrap and Music

Hi,Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments inspired by Scrap and Music's current sketch and song challenge.
These photo’s were taken on Christmas Day and I was being a little playful with the hubby. The picture’s were taken by my daughter Kayla capturing our sweet Christmas kiss. Ha nothing like grabbing Mike’s face and planting one right on his lips. I think I actually embarrassed him and he doesn't embarrass easily.


The sketch
+
Música #19 =  Kiss Me (Ed Sheeran)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative Monday!


Supplies:
Creative Embellishments chipboard ,wood and stamps
Websters Pages papers , trims etc
Tim Holtz Distressed inks, paints and stains.
Unity Stamp
Stickles

ATG
Foam squares
Aleene's Tacky glue


6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Loving the heart dangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout and I LOVE the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout of a couple of beautiful people. I love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! So much yummy detail and your flower cluster is so cool. Great photos, you two look so happy. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whow amazing layout ! I like this one ;)

    congratulations !

    Thanks for playing with Scrap and Music !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love how you altered the wood veneer frames and your embellishments are amazing! Thanks for joining us @Scrap&Music!

    ReplyDelete