Friday, January 31, 2014

Joy Layout - Stuck On U Sketches Friday reveal

Hi Scrappy Friends, TGIF! Today I am sharing a layout for the DT reveal of the new sketch at Stuck On U Sketches. I rarely get enough photo's my oldest young man Ryan. Ugh to think he is going to be 21. I FEEL OLD! It feels like I do not scrap him enough. Here he is opening some of the gifts that my kids exchanged at Christmas. What I think is pretty cool is that starting last year they starting buying each other gifts. The spirit of giving. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside because all behind all the bickering that do they really do care about each other. ;) Ryans has a laid back personality. He shows very little emotion the shirt on the to left is from his younger brother Bret. We all had a good chuckle. The bottom photo is something the hubs and I bought him. He likes his sports so we bought him a bills  jersey. Ryan is more of a hockey fan though. 

Leah's fun sketch.

I used a bunch of different chippies and stamps from Creative Embellishments. Someone has to get her design's out there and noticed. ;)

I love that smile! 

We would love to see what you come up with for this sketch. Make sure to link up your layout at the bottom of the post at Stuck on U sketches.
Have a great Friday and Creative weekend.
Supplies:
Creative Embellishments chipboard and stamps
Websters Pages Products
Tim Holtz distressed products
Magic Mesh

ATG
Aleenes Tacky Glue
Foam squares



4 comments:

  1. Loving this page Nicolle, and the chippies are awesome. Lots of fun elements here, making for a treasured memory... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured some great memories. Love the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Love how you've embellished it!

    ReplyDelete