Saturday, February 1, 2014

Family is Everything Layout - Creative Embellishments / Scrap and Music

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a layout I created for the DT reveal at Creative Embellishments February Challenge and was inspired by the Scrap and Music sketch and song.
I created a layout around a couple adorable Father and Daughters photos. Yep my hubby is as silly as he looks and well those are my girls..Jolie and Kayla. Daddy's girls!!


 I was inspired by the hot pink and black colors as well as the flourishes and textures. I layered two backgrounds stamps..the hearts stamp (in which I used a grey Faber Castell Big Pitt Pen) and the new distressed grid stamp (which I applied black soot distressed ink to before adding to the page). I used some hot pink paint on a couple heart wood veneers and added a bit of black soot stain around my page to add the black from the inspiration picture. I used the words Happiness (top of page, a pink paislee rub on) and Everything.



Inspiration word for the Scrap and Music -family.
+
Música #20 =  Ho Hey (The Lumineers)

A close up of a new flourish that will be added to the Creative Embellishments store soon. I also used little heart wood veneer and chic heart wood glasses.


Link up your project at the bottom of CE blog post  for a change to win a $20.00 gift voucher to the store.
 GIFTCARD-20

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative weekend!

Supplies:
Creative Embellishments chipboard, stamps and wood
Pink Paislee products
Tim Holtz distressed products
Manor House flowers
I am roses flowers
Washi Tape
Websters pages alpha stickers
Recollections bling

ATG 
Foam squares
Aleene's Tacky Glue

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous layout with all your textures and mixed media. Love the mixture of embellishments too. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, beautiful embellishment clusters! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layoutl Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap & Music!

    forza

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout! I love the gorgeous embellishments you used and those silly pictures are priceless!! Thanks for joining us @Scrap&Music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love very little detail! Great use of the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrap&Music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Página linda, cheia de detalhes super elaborados e alegres.
    Obrigada por participar com a gente no Scrap & music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is such a beautiful page !!

    ReplyDelete