Friday, February 21, 2014

My Meanie Weenie Layout - CSI Case 110

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments. The layout was created around my meanie weenie miniature silver dapple dachshund Otis. He is my grumpy fur  baby. Otis is my lil watch dog and has a big bark for a 13lb dog. I believe he suffers from little dog syndrome. He tends to be a nervous dog and isn’t very friendly.  It can be annoying at times because in turn causes him to be aggressive and tends to growl and bark at strangers. It takes him awhile to get him to settle down. He also gets nervous around toddlers. I did know this when I purchased him (one of the breeds personality traits) and has good qualities too. Otis is super loyal (to me ) and is my little shadow. He is always at my side and or on my lap. He can be funny as well. Ok I don't have favorites when it comes to my human babies but when it comes to my fur babies out of the 3 Otis is my favorite. I think its because he is the most loyal. My other pups are as well but Otis is just more loyal. Don't get me wrong I love my other dogs too. They all have a place in my heart.
IMG_6574
I was also inspired by the current challenge at CSI case file 110
 
Evidence: Pet Accents, feathers, flowers, pearls, lace, ribbon(bow) and jewels.
Testimony: I was inspired by a number 3 prompt..specifically prompt 37 SNOW.
Journaling says: Otis is my grumpy pup. One thing he isn't to fond of is snow. He tries to avoid going outside in winter. He will even run and hide. I think because he is so close to the ground being so short and is short haired as well.

IMG_6578
 Thanks for stopping by. Have a creative weekend.
Supplies:
Creative Embellishments chipboard, wood and stamps
Liquitex Modeling paste
Tim Holtz distress paints and stains
Lindy's Stamp gang mists
Webster's Pages trim and alpha letters
Prima flowers
want2scrap bling
ATG
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Recollection's Foam Squares


1 comment:

  1. What a great take on the CSI challenge! And cutie, cutie! I want one!

    ReplyDelete