Friday, June 13, 2014

Just Peachy Layout - Special Deputy CSI Color Stories Inspiration

Happy Friday Friends! Today I am sharing a layout I created for CSI (colorstoriesinspiration) case file 127 as a Special Deputy! 
My son Bret passed his road test and got his license on April 11th. I am both proud of him and well always a sort of worry wart, a nervous momma.

Evidence: Camera, wood and transportation pic.
 

Testimony:
 Hidden Journaling: Peachy - I have mixed feelings about Bret passing his road test. Don't get me wrong. I am happy but also worried. I felt the same about Ryan and Kayla. I am confident Bret will be careful. I am proud of him. 
Thanks for stopping by the blog.

Supplies:
Creative Embellishments Chipboard, Wood, stamp, flair.
Tim holtz products
Prima Chalk edgers
Stazon Jet Black ink
Washi tape

ATG
Foam Squares






1 comment:

  1. Love love love the palette this week! You sure kicked it up a notch with this great page and awesome use of the CE chippys! He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete